Search A n R

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap up: -)

This post is a tad bit late..but i dint want to miss joining Patty's last wrap up for this year. I thought of joining the party from AnR this time around. So here is what I did through the weekend.

Baked a batch of yummy samosa...whole wheat, stuffed with potatoes and peas masala
(sorry! no after pictures :P)

lazed around and cooked some more food...and moved some furniture around the house


and then decided to laze some more! Now, off I go to link up to Patty's weekend wrap up





8 comments:

  1. Saw your comment on Lite Bite contact page. I think you are asking about Tasty Bites, which is my other site for guests and blogger recipes. Just check it and let me know.

    http://tastybites.litebite.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. sudha---can you pass on the recipe for baked samosas--I tried some a long time back but they weren't good.

    your living room looks so inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey G
    thank you for the compliment...there is nothing different about the recipe...i made regular samosa (using whole wheat flour) and brushed them with olive oil and baked at 350 F for 20 minutes. (middle rack)..and then brushed some melted butter and put it for three minutes...whole wheat ones taste a little different from maida ones though

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sudha,
    Great blogs!
    I was intrigued by the baked samosa.
    For the samosa cover is the dough the same as chapati dough? do i need yeast?
    Thanks
    Rashmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there my first time here, intrigued by the baked samosa maybe you should do a dedicated post on it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails