All you need: serves 10
Rolled (Cooking) oats - 3 cups
Almonds (chopped or whole) - 1 cup
Dry Coconut - 1/2 cup grated (optional)
Brown sugar (light) - 1/2 cup (or less)
Honey - 1/4 cup
Olive oil - 1/4 cup (or less)
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Raisins - 1/2 cup (optional)
- Start the oven at 285 degrees F
- Use pre heat time as well. Spread oats and almonds on a baking sheet and roast in the oven for 5 - 8 minutes (keep checking and sifting through the oats to avoid burning)
- Take the tray out and let it cool for a few minutes
- Take a mixing bowl and combine the oats, almonds, raisins, coconut, and brown sugar mix them well
- In a separate bowl, combine honey, oil, and salt.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the wet mixture and mix well using a spatula or a spoon
- Spread the mixture on baking trays and leave it in the oven for 40- 45 minutes
- Make sure that you stir every 15 minutes to prevent oats from burning.
- Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl. Add raisins and mix until evenly distributed.