Here is the simple, sweet and quick whip up recipe with minimal number of ingredients....It is low in calories and vegan too!!
2 cups whole wheat flour (jndian roti flour/ atta)
1 cup raw sugar (or light brown sugar)
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp elaichi (Cardamom) powder
1tbsp lemon juice
2tbsp chocolate powder unsweetened
2 tbsp raisins
1/3 cup olive oil or roasted almond powder
1 cup water or milk
- mix all the dry ingredients together
- add oil/almond powder, water and lemon juice or orange juice and mix well
- Grease a 8x8 pan and pour the contents
- (I use even the pre heat time ) bake at 350 f or 25-30 minutes
- Do the fork test and if it comes out clean, ...you are done!
Who knew that the yummiest, moist Chocolate Cake ever is so easy to bake..try it and let me know how it tastes....a slice anyone?
Sorry about the uneven slices..my hubby couldn't wait for the cake to cool!!!So now you know why we are asked to wait until the cake is cool...lol