Search A n R

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cakes and more!! ~ Sindhu's Cakes & Catering

I posted Sindhu's puttu recipe a few days ago. I am delighted to announce the opening of her online custom cake  store. She is an amazing cook and an accomplished baker. Need to see more...check her website

>> SweetLite


Look at this amazing cake...super... isnt it :)


Sindhu caters in and around atlanta area...so hop over to her site and place your orders...I assure you..you will love her work. I personally recommend her cakes and appetizers.

I know how hard she works to complete each order with utmost dedication and lends her personal touch to every party she caters to. I have tasted her veggie cooking so I can vouch for its yummy-in-the-tummy-ness!! I hear great reviews for her non-vegetarian dishes as well...The next time you or your friends are having a party..call her!!

image source: Sindhu's portfolio

4 comments:

  1. wow.. Sudha.. the cake is stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. isnt it patty...do spread the word among other atlantan friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cake looks super stunning and awesome..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails