Search A n R

Friday, December 4, 2009

Pudina Dhania Roti

I requested my Usha Manni (Mami) to contribute to this blog. I am so glad she agreed..From now on you will see quite a few professionally written recipes, tips and much more (apart from my musings on food).

I will be quoting my aunt here. Try her recipes and let me and her know how you did!

She wrote...
I must share what I tried this morning, for S's lunch box. As I had made cauliflower subji i had to make chappatis. thought of making poor S, my guinea pig & try out a new recipe. His luck ,it turned out well.

Ingredients;
atta -3 handful
millet flour( ragi atta) - 1 handful
salt - a pinch
milk - 1 tbsp .
mix all the ingredients.
next grind together 10 to 12 leaves of mint( pudina)
few stems of coriander
a small piece of ginger
1 green chilli
1 tsp cumin seed
add this to the atta & make a dough using hot water. once the dough is ready smear a
tsp of oil on it. & roll out chappatis .
so the pudina- dhania chappatis are there for u to try out.


I have to tell you, she is among those bubbly enthusiastic ever smiling people who can just get you out of gloom...God bless her and the family!...So until next time..happy cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails