Search A n R

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Heart(h) n Home ~ AnR Lab :)

I have been sharing some amazing kitchen tours on AnR. How could I not share my space on the blog. So here it is...the current AnR lab.

My kitchen is a very cozy space.  An 8 x 8 which opens up to my dining area. It is smaller than my previous kitchen. But works really well for my extensive cooking and baking.


I love my older cabinets and the counter top..have some issue with the stove, but do my best with it!!
and yes, my kitchen looks like this most of the time, minus the dishes over the sink...:)

I  love my vintage glass jars, tin cookie boxes, and keep quite a few cotton hand towels around. I prefer to keep paper towels and styrofoam, plastic and single use items out of my space.


Best part of my kitchen is the tiny window over the sink...It made me say yes to this apartment :)

Lovely view ~ makes my dish washing a breeze :)

Before I end this post, I need to thank all those who are a part of my blogging journey. Thank you for taking time out to leave your comments and making my day :)....My food journal is incomplete without you guys

Do check out my previous kitchen tour posts...>>Here

2 comments:

  1. hi sudha,


    your kitchen looks neat and good. looking at your kitchen pictures, even i felt the same thing about the window near the sink

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails